PCQ Pelleted Rodent Bait is approved for sale only in the State of California. It is a Special Local Needs label for control of California Ground Squirrels. PCQ contains double-strength (100 ppm) Diphacinone, a proven anticoagulant active. The label allows for handbaiting and mechanical scatter baiting of California and Belding's Ground Squirrels in vineyards, fruit tree orchards (stone and pome), nut tree orchards (only after harvest and
during the dormant season), in rangeland and pastures and immediate borders of the listed use sites. PCQ Pelleted Rodent Bait is a Restricted Use Pesticide - see label instructions for full details on proper application.
- Special Local Needs label for sale in California Only
- Double strength (100ppm) .01% Diphacinone Pelleted Bait
- Specifically formulated to control California and Belding's Ground Squirrels
- Mechanical and Handbaiting allowed in a variety of agricultural sites including orchards, vineyards, rangeland & pastures & immediate borders of listed use sites
- Restricted Use Pesticide - See product label for full application instructions